Lietuvos BMW Klubas

Lietuvos BMW Klubo Forumas

Dabar yra 28 Kov 2024, 13:31

Visos datos yra UTC + 2 valandos [ DST ]

Naujos temos kūrimas Atsakyti į temą  [ 25 pranešimai(ų) ]  Eiti į Ankstesnis  1, 2
Autorius Žinutė
StandartinėParašytas: 12 Spa 2008, 09:42 
Atsijungęs
 Aprašymas  

Registracija:
Amžius:
Automobiliai:
e60 530d
nu jo pats turiu dabar dvi britvas,bet kai esu bambalistas,tai dabar lauksiu sio bmw,idomu kokia kaina bus :lol:

StandartinėParašytas: 26 Vas 2009, 19:43 
Atsijungęs
 Aprašymas  

Vartotojo avataras
Registracija:
Amžius:
Jau šį sekmadieni startuos 2009 WSBK cempionatas. Kaip visi žinome tai bus ir pirmas startas BMW šiame čempionate. BMW atstovaus Nr 11 Corser Troy ir Nr 111 Xaus Ruben kurie yra labai patyre todel galima laukti tikrai geru rezultatu.Taigi nepraleiskime progos pasirgti už savus =D> =D> =D>

Va kaip atrodys BMW ''žvėriukai''
Paveikslėlis

Paveikslėlis

StandartinėParašytas: 03 Kov 2009, 17:41 
Atsijungęs
 Aprašymas  

Vartotojo avataras
Registracija:
Amžius:
Automobiliai:
E9 3.0 CSi M30 '72
E24 635 CSi M30 '89
E31 850 Ci M70 '93
K43 K1200R '08
WSBK Phillip Island, Australia, The Race
TROY TAKES A SUPERB 8TH IN RACE ONE AND SETS THE FASTEST LAP!

Despite starting from 17th place on the grid, BMW Motorrad Motorsport rider Troy Corser stormed through the field to take a tremendous eighth place in the opening race of this year’s Superbike World Championship at Phillip Island. In so doing, he also set the fastest lap of the race - with a time of 1:32.726 - and showed the huge crowd that BMW Motorrad Motorsport are not in the championship just to make up the numbers. In race two, tyre problems forced him out of the reckoning and he should’ve retired. He had numerous lurid slides, but somehow managed to bring his S 1000 RR home, even though he nearly crashed on several occasions. His team mate Ruben Xaus finished 19th in race one, but improved considerably in the second race to finish just outside the top ten. All in all, a great start to BMW Motorrad Motorsport’s Superbike World Championship debut and a portent of things to come.

Race one was won by Noriyuki Haga (Ducati), with Max Neukirchner (Suzuki) second and Yukio Kagayama (Suzuki) third. In race two, Haga was in contention for a double, but was beaten by America Ben Spies (Yamaha), with Briton Leon Haslam in third place.

Troy - Race 1: 8th, Race 2: 22nd
A mixed day, but an absolutely great result to start our 2009 campaign. I am happy to get eighth after starting from the fifth row of the grid - my worst ever WSBK position - and I am happy to have set the fastest lap of the race. I rode race one as hard as I have ever ridden before and really had to work for my 8th after my poor grid position. But I had made a good start and I just tried to catch the leaders. The result (and fastest lap) proves that the bike has potential and I can’t wait for it to develop further.
Race two was a disaster from the start, but it wasn’t my fault. After just one lap the tyres were sliding around and it was like trying to race on a wet tyre in the dry! I don't know why there was a problem at all, because the bike was the same, the settings were the same and the only thing that was different were the tyres. It was frustrating and dangerous, and I should’ve pulled in, but I wanted to keep going, finish the race and give as much information to the team as possible. I had two really big ‘moments’ when I was well out of the saddle, but somehow I stayed onboard. How I’m not sure, but it certainly gave the crowd a fright on the last lap! This is the first time that we have done so many laps in one go and now the technicians will have race information to analyse for the first time and from this I am confident that the progress will continue and continue.

Ruben - Race 1: 19th, Race 2: 11th
For me the results today were not important, but what was important was that Troy and I have given the team a lot of information and data to analyse. Today was the first time either of us have done a race distance and we have learnt a lot more about the bike today. We made the rear sprocket longer for race two and I was much more happy with the bike. I had told the team yesterday that I wanted three teeth longer, but they told me that two was enough. Now I think they owe me a beer because I believe I was right!
It’s hard to think that we have made so much progress that we’re battling with the top guys already and when you consider our grid positions, I think we’ve done really well. I'm not happy with 11th, but I’m happy with our performance in the race and know that it could’ve been even better - if it were not for the grid positions. This is just our first step, but already we can see that our future looks promising.

Berti Hauser (Director -BMW Motorrad Motorsport)
I am happy that we have started at last and I am proud of all the hard work the riders and team have put in these past months. The results today were very different, but we know the reasons for the poor ones and we are confident that we can improve a lot. Troy’s result in race one was overwhelming. He showed what he can do by going from 17th to 8th and setting the race’s fastest lap and it just leaves us to wonder what kind of result might have been possible if he had started from higher up the grid.
Ruben improved throughout the weekend. He knew what he wanted changed from race one to race two and in the second race he showed that he can be a top ten rider for sure. Both riders are working well together and that, together with the team’s strength of commitment, means that our goal of the top ten is achievable.

Results
Race 1: 1 Haga (J-Ducati), 2 Neukirchner (D-Suzuki), 3 Kagayama (J-Suzuki), 4 Fabrizio (I-Ducati), 5 Rea (GB-Honda), 6 Haslam (GB-Honda), 7 Laconi (F-Ducati), 8 Troy Corser (Aus-BMW Motorrad Motorsport), 9 Smrz (CZ-Ducati), 10 Sykes (GB-Yamaha). 19 Ruben Xaus (E-BMW Motorrad Motorsport),
Race 2: 1 Spies (USA-Yamaha), 2 Haga, 3 Haslam, 4 Laconi, 5 Fabrizio,
6 Neukirchner , 7 Smrz, 8 Kagayama, 9 Rea, 10 Sykes, 11 Xaus (E-BMW Motorrad Motorsport), 22 Troy Corser (Aus-BMW Motorrad Motorsport)

Points: 1 Haga 45, 2 Neukirchner 30, 3 Haslam 26, 4 Spies 25, 5 Kagayama 24, 6 Fabrizio 24, 7 Laconi 22, 8 Rea 18, 9 Smrz 12, 10 Sykes 12, 11 Troy Corser (Aus-BMW Motorrad Motorsport) 8, 14 Xaus (E-BMW Motorrad Motorsport) 5,

informacija is http://www.bmw-motorrad.com/com/en/index.html

StandartinėParašytas: 12 Kov 2009, 17:41 
Atsijungęs
 Aprašymas  

Vartotojo avataras
Registracija:
Amžius:
Automobiliai:
ex E30 316i
oi jetau kaip gerai butu toki po eglute rasti, myleciau tada ilgai kaledu seneli :mrgreen: :twisted:

StandartinėParašytas: 12 Kov 2009, 18:02 
Atsijungęs
 Aprašymas  

Klubo Narys
Klubo Narys
Vartotojo avataras
Registracija:
Amžius:
bijau, kad tokie tavo pasisakymai visai nepatinka kaledu seneliui, nebent tu TIKSLIAI zinai, kad jis zydras!

StandartinėParašytas: 15 Kov 2009, 13:22 
Atsijungęs
 Aprašymas  

Vartotojo avataras
Registracija:
Amžius:
Automobiliai:
ex E30 316i
na meile nebutinai turi buti fiziska....

StandartinėParašytas: 15 Kov 2009, 22:29 
Atsijungęs
 Aprašymas  

Klubo Narys
Klubo Narys
Vartotojo avataras
Registracija:
Amžius:
as gi juokais ;)

StandartinėParašytas: 16 Kov 2009, 15:35 
Atsijungęs
 Aprašymas  

Vartotojo avataras
Registracija:
Amžius:
Automobiliai:
E9 3.0 CSi M30 '72
E24 635 CSi M30 '89
E31 850 Ci M70 '93
K43 K1200R '08
Na dar neblogu naujienu ir rezultatu :)

enjoy :)

WSBK Doha, Qatar, The Race
THREE TOP TENS FOR BMW MOTORRAD MOTORSPORT!

BMW Motorrad Motorsport riders Troy Corser and Ruben Xaus rode superbly in both the two 18-lap races in Doha today and earned themselves three top ten placings! Troy finished ninth in both races and Ruben took 13th in race one and followed that with a hard-fought for tenth in race two. Today’s tremendous results were all the more spectacular considering that Ruben and Troy had started the races from the fourth row of the grid after a problems in Superpole yesterday.
But almost more special than the top ten finishes was the sight of Troy in fourth place after two laps of race two! The Aussie had blasted off the line superbly from 16th on the grid and stunned everybody by crossing the line in fifth place at the end of lap one. By lap two he had stormed into fourth - a position he held until lap four. Although he ended the race in ninth, his spell in fourth place made up for all the disappointment the past two days and gives Troy, Ruben and the whole team a tremendous boost before the next race in three week’s time.

Troy - Race 1: 9th, Race 2: 9th
After practice and qualifying, we were a bit disappointed about our prospects of any good results from the fourth row of the grid. Overnight we found a solution to our top speed problem and that gave me a slim chance today. In race two, I made one of the best starts of my life, saw a gap and just went for it! It felt great to be up front with the race leaders and although I knew it wouldn’t last, it was great while it happened. At the moment, we are about half a second down on bike and chassis set-up and if we could cut that gap we’d be competitive for sure. It certainly doesn’t help starting from row four and, at Qatar, that probably means you lose seven or so seconds on the first lap and you have to spend the rest of the race playing catch up. To get two top tens today is certainly more than I was expecting before the season started and shows that the bike has real potential. After three weeks or so away, we’ll now be able to return to our workshops, analyse all the info and get the work started for the next round.

Ruben - Race 1: 13th, Race 2: 10th
I’m really happy with the races today and although there’s lots of work to do, I think Troy and I did a great job. I’m very happy with race two, because I ended nearly nine seconds closer to the front then in race one. On my sighting lap for race two, I thought it might be better to go longer on the rear sprocket. I knew that it would be a problem on the start, but it was a risk I wanted to take. And it wasn’t a good start, but I soon got into a good rhythm. My biggest surprise was seeing that Troy was fourth! I was jealous because I wanted to be there! I just kept pushing hard and I managed to catch Troy towards the end of the race. I thought about trying to pass him, but thought ‘Ruben don’t do anything stupid’, so I stayed behind. Then Haslam overtook me two laps from the end and pushed me out of the top ten, but I said ‘No, no, no!’ and made sure I got past him before the finish so that Troy and I could both be in the top ten.

Berti Hauser (BMW Motorrad Motorsport Director)
The most important thing this weekend is that we have learnt a lot, but I must also say that the results today make me more than happy. Troy did an amazing job in both races and the great work between the two riders helped us get both in the top ten in race two. Considering that our team is still learning, I think this is a great achievement this early in the championship and I’d like to thank them and riders for all the hard work here and at Phillip Island. Friday was ‘Black Friday’ for us, but today our results mean we can all leave Qatar happy.

Results
Race 1: 1 Spies (USA-Yamaha), 2 Haga (J-Ducati), 3 Biaggi (I-Aprilia), 4 Nakano (J-Aprilia), 5 Checa (E-Honda), 6 Byrne (GB-Ducati), 7 Sykes (GB-Yamaha), 8 Kiyonari (J-Honda), 9 Troy Corser (Aus-BMW Motorrad Motorsport), 10 Laconi (F-Ducati), 13 Ruben Xaus (E-BMW Motorrad Motorsport),
Race 2: 1 Spies, 2 Haga, 3 Biaggi, 4 Kiyonari, 5 Sykes, 6 Neukirchner (D-Suzuki), 7 Nakano, 8 Rea (GB-Honda), 9 Troy Corser (Aus-BMW Motorrad Motorsport), 10 Ruben Xaus (E-BMW Motorrad Motorsport),

Points: 1 Haga 85, 2 Spies 75, 3 Neukirchner 40, 4 Biaggi 38, 5 Haslam 36, 6 Sykes 32, 7 Laconi 30, 8 Rea 30, 9 Nakano 27, 10 Kagayama 25, 12 Troy Corser (Aus-BMW Motorrad Motorsport) 22, 17 Ruben Xaus (E-BMW Motorrad Motorsport) 14

info is:
http://www.bmw-motorrad.com/com/en/inde ... &notrack=1

StandartinėParašytas: 16 Kov 2009, 19:30 
Atsijungęs
 Aprašymas  

Vartotojo avataras
Registracija:
Amžius:
Ziurejau per eurosporta2 sias lenktynes,po starto tai labai gerai laikesi Croseris net 4-as.

StandartinėParašytas: 22 Bir 2009, 00:44 
Atsijungęs
 Aprašymas  

Vartotojo avataras
Registracija:
Amžius:
Nezinau buvo,ar ne.Gal ir i tema.Bet pagaliau,pasirodys tai ko truko bmw.Numatomas isleisti metu pabaigoj.

http://www.s1000rr.com/

Rodyti paskutinius pranešimus:  Rūšiuoti pagal  
Naujos temos kūrimas Atsakyti į temą  [ 25 pranešimai(ų) ]  Eiti į Ankstesnis  1, 2

Visos datos yra UTC + 2 valandos [ DST ]

Dabar prisijungę

Vartotojai naršantys šį forumą: Registruotų vartotojų nėra

Jūs negalite kurti naujų temų šiame forume
Jūs negalite atsakinėti į temas šiame forume
Jūs negalite redaguoti savo pranešimų šiame forume
Jūs negalite trinti savo pranešimų šiame forume
Jūs negalite prikabinti failų šiame forume

Ieškoti:
Pereiti į:  
Part of BMW Club Lithuania | Also visit BMW Club Gallery